What is SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) Marketing?
SEO, which stands for Search Engine Optimisation, is the process of ranking a web page on the internet, onto the top of page one of their industry keyword on Google.
SEO is no easy feat and requires a strong understanding of Google’s algorithm, as well as the capabilities to use SEO softwares and knowledge of HTML and CSS to tweak websites.
White & Black Hat SEO Methods
In the world of SEO, there are 2 classifications of SEO methods used in SEO services by SEO consultants – white hat and black hat methods. White hat SEO methods are recommended by Google in ranking of websites in search engines and are used by professional SEO consultants. However, black hat SEO methods on the other hand are created by those whom are impatient and want fast SEO results, used by SEO agencies providing ‘guaranteed’ SEO services.
Below are several details about both white hat and black hat SEO:
Black Hat SEO
- Google discourages webmasters and SEO consultants from using black hat SEO techniques.
- Website ranking results takes a short period of time but will soon be discovered and banned by Google.
- Websites or SEO consultants which engage in black hat SEO techniques are banned by Google and takes a long recover back to original rankings.
- Used by webmasters whom are not properly certified or learnt to help SEO and rank a website.
- Used by many SEO agencies which ‘guarantee’ quick SEO services and rankings. No good SEO agency or consultant would ever use black hat methods.
Hire our SEO Consultants
If all this information is too much for you, contact our professional SEO consultants to help your business’s website. At SEO agency Wiz marketing, our SEO consultants are certified by the renowned Search Engine Academy and have had experience from helping other businesses. Take care of your business and leave the internet marketing to us.
To hire our affordable SEO experts, drop us a message now.